The saddest thing is that most people will find this humorous instead of serious. We’re standing right beside one another, and yet we text others instead of actually speaking to each other. Have you ever sat down and thought about how uncomfortable we now are around one another that it’s so bad that we literally pretend to be texting someone when we’re not, just so it’s less awkward to stand beside people? What’s supposed to strengthen our bonds has taken away from it. It’s time to take our faces out of our phones and notice the world, give a kind gesture to someone, and go SEE your friends instead of just texting them.
I’m going to let that sink in.
Ah yes let me just up and leave school right in between my classes so I can go see the friend 40 miles away that i’m currently texting instead of making idle chit chat with the people around me that I don’t particularly care for.
Fuck your pretentious shit.
"whines evil technology is making people antisocial its not real communication if its not face to face and im a pretentious self righteous shitbaby that asks random people on the street for the time and feels good about it"
people who bite into ice cream absolutely terrify me
- "I just really need to have you here right now."
- "Didn’t you see what I did?!"
- "Oh fuck, oh FUCK."
- "Please come get me."
- "Where are you?!"
- "I’m coming, just sit tight!"
- "Look at me - just breathe, okay?"
- "I can’t breathe!"
- "You don’t have to stay."
- "It’s all my fault."
- "It’s all YOUR fault!"
- "Don’t fucking touch me."
- "Please I just… really need space right now."
- "I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere."
- "I’m gonna be sick."
- "Ever wonder if the world would be better off without you… ?"
- "I’m sick of being USELESS."
- "You’re not useless."
- "Shit, are you bleeding?!"
- "Please, put it DOWN."
- "Shh, c’mere…"
- "It’s okay to cry…"
- "Don’t listen to them. Don’t you EVER listen to them."
- "I’m not cut out for this."
- "Just leave me ALONE."
- "Please listen to me-"
- "You can trust me."
- "Don’t trust me."
- "What happened doesn’t change anything."
You are very beautiful, Morrigan. It'll be fun, I promise!
(my body materializes out of the darkness) fuck that was sick. did I look cool dont lie dude.
"I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs to make the minstrels weep. My name is Kvothe, you may have heard of me.”